Today we are going to review on the Vapeasy Armor Engine Style RDA with BF Pin .
Vapeasy Armor Engine Style RDA with BF Pin is constructed from 316 stainless steel and with replaceable Delrin 510 drip tip. This RDA is with dual-pole for single coil building. The Vapeasy Armor Engine Style RDA supports airflow adjustable control via the top cap. It’s simple contruction and easy to use.
What’s the different features between the Authentic and the Style? This time we will introduce this RDA by comparing the Authentic Armor Engine RDA and the Vapeasy Armor Engine Style RDA.
1. As you can see, the first impression of both is that they appear identical on the outside. Well it is evident that the presentations are very different.The Authentic owns a good presentation which covered with very nice metal case. The Style is a typical plastic box.
2. I guess you are already find the second difference. The engraving character of the Authentic is thinner, the Style is lighter.
3. Contents are almost same except that a series of number: the Authentic is 0067, the Style is 0049 . Emmm, the gap between No. symbols and number also can be involved.
4. On the base, the minimal difference emerge once again. The difference in size of O-rings: the Authentic is a little thicker and the other one is a little bit thinner. Ther are some Chinese characters and the eyes can be seen slightly..
5. There is also a second difference here: down the pin in the Authentic is a polished steel without more. However in the Style, they have given a kind of termination. Satin are the same pins this one.
6. The logo in the ball rings are also different. The Authentic is dimmer, the other one is thicker.
1. These two pieces are compatible perfectly. Switching has done, we had already gone towards the inner part in this case. The atlante is also exactly the same and the pins themselves are 100% compatible in terms of both aesthetic and thrips. They are both exactly the same material of the ring.They are perfectly compatible with each other.
Same ball grips, same size, same air inlet, same measurements to the millimeter all exactly the same. The ball grips perfectly in both there is no one better than the other. Simply the two are exactly the same, and that of the original in the Style exactly the same in terms of base. As you can see, the appearance is also exactly the same has the metal, has the same finish the measurements.
The Style was holding the bell a little better. It is loose but good for a better view. In addition, the same two will be compatible.
The ball grips perfectly in both there is no one better than the other. Simply the two are exactly the same, and that of the original in the Style exactly the same in terms of base. As you can see, the appearance is also exactly the same has the metal, has the same finish the measurements.
I’m going to remove one of the screws from the original, I’m going to leave it here inside. I will take the Style same key as you see also fits perfectly, and now this screw. let’s see if it fits here.
As you can see here in the are a sort of slot to place the bracket lower it into place in short. Perfect, very comfortable I have placed exactly the same resistance in one and in another the fastening of the screw has seemed the same to me.
Both have equally simple result in short no problem and turn to put cotton.
Of course I’m also using cotton from the same brand and well left over say that same amount in one and in another windows two stages exactly the same and of course the liquid that I am going to use in one or the other is exactly the same is a flavor that I know very well.
Althouth there are some differences, but most of the features are analogous. That’s all, thanks for your reading.
Get the Vapeasy Armor Engine Style RDA with BF Pin on 3FVAPE:
|Vapeasy Armor Engine Style RDA with BF Pin – Black||Vapeasy Armor Engine Style RDA with BF Pin – Silver|
|BUY IT NOW↗||BUY IT NOW↗|
The photos and contents come from @El Mono Vapeador on youtube, here’s the whole video: