|BUY IT NOW↗||BUY IT NOW↗|
Note: The firmware has been upgrading these days, you can check the official website of smoktech: http://www.smoktech.com/hotnews/products/x-cube-two-firmware-upgrade-guide
You may take risk upgrading. We advise you to contact SMOK for details before upgrading. http://www.smoktech.com/support
The Smoktech X Cube II box mod comes with original version V1.06 firmware or before, now you can update it to V1.07 Version.
What’s new in V1.07
- Adjustable TCR (Temperature Coefficient of Resistance) function and the default value is 0.00600.
- 5 types of special draw effects are added under Temperature Control Mod: MIN, SOFT, NORM, HARD, MAX.
- 5 types of strength for the first 2 seconds when vaping added under Wattage Mode and Memory Mode: MIN(-15%), SOFT(-10%), NORM, HARD(+10%), MAX(+15%). For example, if the output wattage you set is 60W, You will get the following output in first 2 seconds vaping under different type you set:
Strength Type: Wattage MIN 51W SOFT 54W NORM 60W HARD 66W MAX 69W
Preparation for Upgrade
- Check your X Cube II’s current firmware version: Turn off you mod and then five press the fire button to turn on, the firmware information will show after the welcome interface on the screen.
- We use the micro USB port for upgrade so you need a micro USB cable, which is included in the package.
- Download the right upgrade firmware version:
How to Upgrade:
- Upzip the tool package (Upgrade Tool For SMOK X CUBE II) you downloaded and then launch the firmware updating program named XCUBEII-Upgrade-Tool.exe.
- Power off you xcube II and take the batteries out. Choose the USB type in the “Connection Type” section. Press down the vaping key an connect your device to your PC via micro USB cable.
- Click the “Connect” button in the “Connection check” section. It will show “Connected” when you successfully connect your device, then you can release the vaping key. If it does not work, please try to replug your USB cable.
- Click “APROM” and select the latest version firmware (SMOK X CUBE II firmware v1.07) in the program in the “Load file” section.
- Choose the “Erase All” and checked the “Config” then click “Start” in the “Pragram” section. This step to make sure that your upgration works well.
- Choose the “APROM” and checked the “Config” then click “Start” in the “Pragram” section. After seconds, the firmware will be upgraded to the latest one. If will show “PASS”, when you successfully upgraeded your X CUBE II.
- Disconnect the mod. Then insert the battery and you can start your new vaping with upgraded X Cube II.
The device will not work properly if you use the incorrect firmware version to upgrade or overide upgrade. In that case, please use the upgrade tool to erase the old firmware first and then flash the correct one.
|BUY IT NOW↗||BUY IT NOW↗|